We also took some photos yesterday and this is just one of them, not necessarily THE engagement photo.
Brief story:
I surprised Sarah Jane by "just happening" to walk by the restaurant where we had our first date. We went on and she was happy to find out I had already made a reservation in advance. They had the spot where we sat during our first date saved for us.
Afterwards, we went to the Jefferson Memorial and then the FDR Memorial. Alone at the FDR, I dropped on one knee and asked the question. She said yes!
2 comments:
Congratulations, Russell. Sarah Jane is beautiful, but more importantly I hear she is REALLY REALLY nice to John which, of course, would be MY first pre-requisite for a sister-in-law for him.:)
Oh, and my vote is for William and Mary. ALWAYS wanted one of my kids to go to W&M.
Again, congratulations.
Russ! Congrats. I am excited for you. You guys look really good together. I am moving to DC this summer, so maybe I'll see you around.
Michele Mickelsen
Post a Comment