Amy sent me an email that she graciously allows me to excerpt here:
My name is Amy. I work with your wife, Barbara. I’m sure that I couldn’t tell you anything about your wife that you don’t already know, but I would still like to say that I feel truly honored to have met her and to work with her. She is a wonderful co-worker and more importantly she is a wonderful friend. She is honestly the most giving person I’ve ever met in my life. Her willingness to give of herself to those she works with is amazing. Her willingness to give of herself to students is inspirational. Unlike all of the other teachers in her assigned position, she NEVER limits herself to her prescribed job duties. She graciously and willingly gives her time and expertise to ALL of the students on our team. As a result she has deservingly earned the admiration and respect of our team of teachers and our team of students. I know I don’t say enough or do enough to express my gratitude towards her, but I do know a little about her experiences from the last school year and it is beyond my understanding how anyone could have missed the gifts that she brings as a professional and more importantly as a person. I hope that I get to work with Barbara for years to come…and regardless, I hope to continue cultivating a relationship with her and her family for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment