John and I are sitting at my office right now, he is doing one of his favorite things to celebrate his birthday. Barbara managed to find a Nintendo Wii several weeks ago at a Wal-Mart in San Antonio so she snagged it in anticipation of John's birthday. He knows that a couple of titles will available soon so now he is all set.
John started that day off with one of his favorite attendants with a trip to the health club and then to lunch. Tonight I think we are celebrating at one of John's favorite restaurants but I could be wrong (it happens).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday John! When I think about John, I think about playing Nintendo when we were little kids. He was pretty impressive then, so I'm sure he's even better now. I'm trying to talk my husband into getting a Wii too :)
Post a Comment