Wednesday, May 9, 2007

James finishes law school!

We got a phone call from a very exhausted James last night. He had just finished his last paper and was officially done with law school. He said that the only thing he left to do was to campus and clean out his locker.

This is quite a milestone and James is to be congratulated. This morning I did a few calculations and realized that James is the same age as I was when I graduated with my MBA all those years back. In the same amount of time he managed to get a three year degree instead of my two year degree and to also get married and have two - soon to be three, children. That is an amazing accomplishment. I am one very proud father today!

I can tell I am getting old and sentimental, I spent some time reflecting that I did not seem that long ago that we sent a very bright curly headed boy to his first day of kindergarten in Euless.

No comments: