- We had a nice birthday day dinner for Sarah Jane last Sunday. Barbara and I met Sarah Jane for the first time a year ago when she came to Texas to meet the family. I guess we didn't scare her off too badly since she and Russell just celebrated their six month wedding anniversary. Time flies when you are getting older.
- Barbara is flying off to Salt Lake City this afternoon to be with her mother who is ailing. John and I will be on our own until next Tuesday.
- I am sure Rachel will be posting more information, but I understand that she will be taking off for Cancun Mexico on Thursday to meet up with some long time college friends. We are getting a cold front here in Austin, I wish I was going also!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Catching Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment